Lampson Transi-Lift® LTL-3000
The Lampson Transi-Lift® LTL 3000 is one of the world’s most versatile Heavy Lift Crawler Cranes. The Transi Lift® system is a patented configuration that combines the heavy lifting capabilities of stiff leg derricks and ring mounted lift equipment with the mobility of a conventional crawler crane. The model 3000 is easily adaptable to the lift requirements of today’s heavy construction industry.
All Transi-Lift® models boast precise maneuver ability, adjustable stinger length, and multiple boom/jib combinations. These attributes, along with ease of operation, mechanical reliability, and world wide availability make the Transi-Lift® the best choice for your most demanding lifting projects.
- Fully Mobile with Individually Powered Crawler Transporters
- 3,000 ton Capacity Front Crawler Produces Excellent Stability
- Up to 400’ of Lampson Pin-Together Main Boom
- Two(2) different Jib Styles Available
- Hydraulic Hoists with Electronic Finger tip Control
- Ultimate Capacity Exceeding 3000 U.S. Tons
- Completely Mobile with any Charted Load
- Easily Transportable by Conventional Trucks
- Counterweights Use Readily Available Site Aggregate
- Easily Adaptable to All Lift Situations