Lampson LTL-1000/1100 Transi-Lift®
The Lampson Transi-Lift® LTL-1000 and 1100 are two models of the world’s most versatile heavy lift system. The Transi-Lift® Mobile Crane is a patented crane configuration that combines the heavy lifting capacities of stiff leg derricks and ring mounted lift equipment with the mobility of a conventional crawler crane.
The models 1000 and 1100 are easily adaptable to the lift requirements of today’s heavy construction industry. All Transi-Lift® models boast precise maneuverability, adjustable stinger length, and multiple boom/jib combinations. These attributes, along with ease of operation, mechanical reliability, and worldwide availability make the Transi-Lift® the best choice for your most demanding lifting projects.
- Two(2) Fully Mobile, Indiviudually Powered Crawler Transporters
- Up to 400′ of Lampson Main Boom
- Up to 200′ of MEC 27AB Jib
- Ultimate Capacity up to 1100 U.S. Tons
- Completely Mobile Under Load
- Easily Transportable by Conventional Trucks
- Counterweights Assembled and Filled On-Site
- Easily Adaptable to All Lift Situations