Lampson Millennium 4100 SII
The Lampson Millennium 4100 Crawler Crane combines the structural integrity and versatility of the Manitowac 4100 with the safety and ease of operation of the new generation hydraulic operating system cranes. The modernized power train consists of an eco-friendly Tier 3/4i Cummins Engine driving state-of-the-art Comer drum planetaries which increase single drum line pulls by up to 70% with two line size choices: 1-1/8″ and 1-1/4″ diameter. The swing system has been converted to hydraulic operation and the original hydraulic boom hoist drive has been retained. Operating controls have been modernized with computer enhanced electronic joysticks controlling all operating functions of the crane. The control system allows tandem drum operational abilities for situations requiring endless reeving. All Millennium series cranes are equipped with LSI load monitoring systems to further enhance safe lift operations.
The Lampson Millennium Crawler Crane meets or exceeds the capabilities of all cranes in the 230 ton capacity class at a more economical price point, ensuring your projects the utmost in safety, reliability, and cost savings. By utilizing the available Manitowac Ringer® heavy lift attachment the capacity can be increased to a maximum of 300 U.S. tons. The Lampson Millennium 4100 also accepts the Manitowac Tower® attachment to increase available hook height and reach capabilities.
- Max Capacity – Series 2 – 230 U.S. Tons
- Max Line Pull Main Drum – 55,000 lbs
- Max Line Pull Aux Drum – 55,000 lbs
- Maximum Erected Main Boom Length – 260′
- Maximum Erected Main Boom and Jib Length – 230′ Boom 60′ Jib
- Max Spooling Capacity Main Drum – 2,200′ of 1-1/8″ or 1,800′ of 1-1/4″
- Max Spooling Capacity Aux Drum – 2,200′ of 1-1/8″ or 1,800′ of 1-1/4″
- Ability to Accept Manitowac Ringer® and Tower® Attachments with No Modifications
- Tandem Drum Operation for Endless Reeving
- Meets FedOSHA Requirements for Man Basket Suspension – No Freefall Capability