Lampson LTL-1500 Transi-Lift®
The Lampson Transi-Lift® LTL-1500 is one model of the world’s most versatile heavy lift cranes. The Transi-Lift® System is a patented configuration that combines heavy lifting capacities of stiff leg derricks and ring mounted lift equipment with the mobility of a conventional crawler crane.
The model 1500 is easily adaptable to the lift requirements of today’s heavy construction industry. All Transi-Lift® models boast precise maneuverability, adjustable stinger length, and multiple boom/jib combinations. These attributes, along with ease of operation, mechanical reliability, and worldwide availability make the Transi-Lift® the best choice for your most demanding lifting projects.
- Two(2) Fully Mobile, Individually Powered Crawler Transporters
- Up to 460′ of Lampson Main Boom
- Up to 200′ of Lampson 1000 Jib and 240′ of MEC 27AB Jib
- Ultimate Capacity up to 1500 U.S. Tons
- Completely Mobile Under Load
- Easily Transportable by Conventional Trucks
- Counterweights Assembled and Filled On-Site
- Easily Adaptable to All Lift Situations