Lampson LTL-2600 Transi-Lift®
The Lampson Transi-Lift® 2600 is one model of the world’s most versatile heavy lift crane. The Transi-Lift® System is a patented configuration that combines the heavy lifting capacities of stiff leg derricks and ring mounted lift equipment with the mobility of a conventional crawler crane.
The model 2600 is easily adaptable to the lift requirements of today’s heavy construction industry. All Transi-Lift® models boast precise maneuverability, adjustable stinger lengths, and multiple boom/jib combinations. These attributes, along with ease of operation, mechanical reliability, and worldwide availability make the Transi-Lift® the best choice for your most demanding lifting projects.
- Two (2) Fully Mobile, Individually Powered Crawler Transporters
- Up to 460′ of Lampson Main Boom
- Up to 240′ of Lampson 1100 Jib and 240′ of MEC27AB Jib
- Ultimate Capacity Exceeding 2600 U.S. Tons
- Completely Mobile Under Load
- Easily Transportable by Conventional Trucks
- Counterweights Assembled and Filled On-Site
- Easily Adaptable to All Lift Situations